Najee Harris Week 11 Preview vs. the Browns
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Najee Harris has a tough matchup in Week 11 (Sunday at 1:00 PM ET), facing the Cleveland Browns. The Browns are allowing the seventh-fewest rushing yards in the NFL, 91.6 per game.
Harris has racked up a team-best 116 rushing attempts for 464 total yards (51.6 ypg). He has scored three rushing TDs. In the passing game, he's also grabbed 18 balls for 115 yards (12.8 ypg).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Harris and the Steelers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Harris vs. the Browns
- Harris vs the Browns (since 2021): 5 GP / 91.6 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- The Browns defense has not allowed a rusher to amass 100 or more yards on the ground in a game in the 2023 season.
- Seven opposing rushers have scored at least one touchdown on the ground against Cleveland this year.
- The Browns have let two opposing players to register two or more rushing TDs against them this season.
- The run defense of the Browns is allowing 91.6 yards per outing on the ground this season, which ranks seventh in the league.
- So far this season, the Browns have given up nine passing TDs to opponents, averaging one per game. That ranks 18th in league play.
Steelers Player Previews
Najee Harris Rushing Props vs. the Browns
- Rushing Yards: 42.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Harris with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Harris Rushing Insights
- Harris has hit the rushing yards over in five of nine opportunities (55.6%).
- The Steelers, who are 27th in NFL play in points scored, have passed 55.3% of the time while running 44.7%.
- He has handled 50.4% of his team's 230 rushing attempts this season (116).
- Harris has run for a touchdown in three games this season, but has not scored more than one in a single game.
- He has three total touchdowns this season (23.1% of his team's 13 offensive TDs).
- He has 12 carries in the red zone (60.0% of his team's 20 red zone rushes).
Najee Harris Receiving Props vs the Browns
- Receiving Yards: 7.5 (-120)
Harris Receiving Insights
- Harris, in four of nine games, has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Harris has been targeted on 25 of his team's 285 passing attempts this season (8.8% target share).
- He has 115 receiving yards on 25 targets to rank 137th in league play with 4.6 yards per target.
- Harris, in nine games this year, has zero TD receptions.
Harris' Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|vs. Packers||11/12/2023||Week 10||16 ATT / 82 YDS / 1 TD||4 TAR / 3 REC / 14 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Titans||11/2/2023||Week 9||16 ATT / 69 YDS / 1 TD||4 TAR / 2 REC / 7 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Jaguars||10/29/2023||Week 8||7 ATT / 13 YDS / 0 TDs||5 TAR / 5 REC / 42 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Rams||10/22/2023||Week 7||14 ATT / 53 YDS / 1 TD||3 TAR / 3 REC / 15 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Ravens||10/8/2023||Week 5||14 ATT / 37 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 1 REC / 3 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.