Ohio State vs. Western Michigan: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 19
The Western Michigan Broncos (0-3) will try to turn around a three-game losing skid when visiting the Ohio State Buckeyes (2-1) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at Value City Arena. This game is at 4:00 PM ET on BTN.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Ohio State vs. Western Michigan matchup.
Ohio State vs. Western Michigan Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Value City Arena in Columbus, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: Big Ten Network
Ohio State vs. Western Michigan Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Ohio State Moneyline||Western Michigan Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Ohio State (-22.5)||141.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Ohio State (-21.5)||140.5||-7000||+2000||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Ohio State vs. Western Michigan Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Ohio State went 13-18-0 ATS last season.
- Last season, 16 Buckeyes games went over the point total.
- Western Michigan put together a 9-18-0 record against the spread last season.
- Broncos games went over the point total 14 out of 27 times last year.
Ohio State Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +8000
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+8000), Ohio State is 38th in the country. It is way below that, 49th, according to computer rankings.
- Ohio State has a 1.2% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.