Steelers vs. Browns: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Cleveland Browns (6-3) face a fellow AFC North opponent when they host the Pittsburgh Steelers (6-3) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at Cleveland Browns Stadium.
Browns and Steelers recent betting trends and insights can be found below before they square off on Sunday.
Steelers vs. Browns Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Cleveland Browns Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Steelers vs. Browns Betting Records & Stats
- Steelers games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 33 points in seven of nine outings.
- The average over/under for Pittsburgh's matchups this season is 40.4, 7.4 more points than this game's point total.
- The Steelers have compiled a 6-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Steelers have won four of the six games they've played as underdogs this season.
- Pittsburgh has entered three games this season as the underdog by +115 or more and won each of those games.
- Cleveland has an average point total of 39.2 in their outings this year, 6.2 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Browns are 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Browns have won 75% of their games as moneyline favorites (3-1).
- Cleveland has won all three games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -135 or shorter.
Browns vs. Steelers Over/Under Stats
|Points Scored (PG)||Points Scored NFL Rank||Points Allowed (PG)||Points Allowed NFL Rank||Average Total||Games Over Current Total||Total Games|
Steelers vs. Browns Betting Insights & Trends
- Pittsburgh has two wins against the spread and is 2-1 overall in its past three contests.
- The Steelers have hit the over once in their past three games.
- Offensively, the Steelers are better in division games (21.5 points per game) than overall (17.3). On defense they are also better (16 points conceded per game) than overall (20.2).
- The Browns have scored a total of 44 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.9 per game), while the Steelers have been outscored by opponents by 26 total points (2.9 per game).
- In its last three games, Cleveland has covered the spread each time, and is 2-1 overall.
- In its past three games, Cleveland has hit the over twice.
- In contests versus teams in the same division, the Browns are scoring 20.5 points per game, while they have an overall season average of 23.8 points per game. Defensively, they are giving up 22 points per game in divisional contests compared to 18.9 points per game in all games.
- The Browns have put up a total of 44 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.9 per game), while the Steelers have been outscored by opponents by 26 total points (2.9 per game).
Steelers Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||40.4||39.2||43|
|Implied Team Total AVG||21.8||21.2||23|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-1||2-0||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||4-2||2-2||2-0|
Browns Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||39.2||39.4||38.9|
|Implied Team Total AVG||22||22.4||21.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-1||2-0||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-2||1-1||1-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.