Marshall vs. Florida International Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's contest between the Marshall Thundering Herd (1-2) and Florida International Panthers (1-4) squaring off at John Gray Gymnasium has a projected final score of 77-72 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Thundering Herd, who is listed as a slight favorite by our model. The game will start at 5:00 PM ET on November 20.
The game has no set line.
Marshall vs. Florida International Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: George Town, Cayman Islands
- Venue: John Gray Gymnasium
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Marshall vs. Florida International Score Prediction
- Prediction: Marshall 77, Florida International 72
Spread & Total Prediction for Marshall vs. Florida International
- Computer Predicted Spread: Marshall (-5.2)
- Computer Predicted Total: 148.7
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Marshall Performance Insights
- Marshall allowed 71.3 points per game last year (217th-ranked in college basketball), but it really played well offensively, posting 81.8 points per game (seventh-best).
- The Thundering Herd, who ranked 26th in college basketball with 35.2 rebounds per game, allowed 35 rebounds per contest, which was seventh-worst in the nation.
- With 17.5 assists per game, Marshall was fourth-best in college basketball in the category.
- Last season the Thundering Herd committed 11.4 turnovers per game (132nd-ranked in college basketball) and forced 14.2 turnovers per contest (39th-ranked).
- The Thundering Herd sank 8.3 three-pointers per game (74th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while sporting a 33.8% three-point percentage (199th-ranked).
- Marshall ceded 6.9 treys per game (140th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing a 32% three-point percentage (73rd-ranked).
- Marshall took 63.2% two-pointers and 36.8% threes last year. Of the team's baskets, 73.2% were two-pointers and 26.8% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.