Marshall vs. Oakland Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's contest between the Oakland Golden Grizzlies (2-3) and Marshall Thundering Herd (2-2) matching up at John Gray Gymnasium has a projected final score of 78-67 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Oakland, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will tip off at 1:30 PM ET on November 21.
According to our computer prediction, Oakland projects to cover the 3.5-point spread in its matchup against Marshall. The over/under has been set at 148.5, and the two teams are projected to come in below that total.
Marshall vs. Oakland Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 1:30 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: George Town, Cayman Islands
- Venue: John Gray Gymnasium
- Line: Marshall -3.5
- Point Total: 148.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Marshall -155, Oakland +130
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Marshall vs. Oakland Score Prediction
- Prediction: Oakland 78, Marshall 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Marshall vs. Oakland
- Pick ATS: Oakland (+3.5)
- Pick OU: Under (148.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Marshall Performance Insights
- Marshall was the seventh-best team in the country in points scored (81.8 per game) and 217th in points conceded (71.3) last year.
- Last season, the Thundering Herd were 26th in college basketball in rebounds (35.2 per game) and seventh-worst in rebounds conceded (35).
- Marshall was fourth-best in the nation in assists (17.5 per game) last season.
- The Thundering Herd made 8.3 3-pointers per game and shot 33.8% from beyond the arc last season, ranking 74th and 199th, respectively, in college basketball.
- Marshall gave up 6.9 3-pointers per game and conceded 32% from beyond the arc last season, ranking 140th and 73rd, respectively, in college basketball.
- Last year, Marshall took 63.2% of its shots from inside the arc, and 36.8% from beyond it. In terms of makes, 73.2% of Marshall's baskets were 2-pointers, and 26.8% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.