Browns Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Cleveland Browns have +8000 odds to win the Super Bowl, 11th-ranked in the league as of December 9.
Watch the Browns this season on Fubo!
Browns Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Browns to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Browns in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Browns Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Browns are two spots lower based on their Super Bowl odds (11th-best in NFL) than their computer ranking (ninth-best).
- Bookmakers have moved the Browns' Super Bowl odds down from +3500 at the beginning of the season to +8000. Among all teams in the league, that is the 13th-smallest change.
- With odds of +8000, the Browns have been given a 1.2% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Cleveland Betting Insights
- Cleveland's record against the spread is 7-5-0.
- The Browns have seen six of its 12 games go over the point total.
- The Browns have gone 4-1 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 80% of those games).
- This season, Cleveland has been the underdog six times and won two of those games.
- The Browns have the 21st-ranked offense this season (321.2 yards per game), and they've been even better on defense, ranking best with just 260.5 yards allowed per game.
- Offensively, the Browns rank 17th in the NFL with 21.5 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank 10th in points allowed (260.5 points allowed per contest).
Browns Impact Players
- On the ground, Jerome Ford has three TDs and has gained 647 yards (53.9 per game).
- Ford also has 30 catches for 196 yards and three scores.
- Amari Cooper has 50 catches for 799 yards (66.6 per game) and two TDs in 12 games.
- Kareem Hunt has run for 334 yards (33.4 per game) and six scores in 10 games.
- In the passing game, David Njoku has scored two times, hauling in 53 balls for 509 yards (42.4 per game).
- Myles Garrett has been wreaking havoc on defense, registering 32 tackles, 12.0 TFL, 13 sacks, and three passes defended for the Browns.
Bet on Browns to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Browns Player Futures
2023-24 Browns NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Bengals||W 24-3||+20000|
|2||September 18||@ Steelers||L 26-22||+15000|
|3||September 24||Titans||W 27-3||+100000|
|4||October 1||Ravens||L 28-3||+650|
|6||October 15||49ers||W 19-17||+300|
|7||October 22||@ Colts||W 39-38||+10000|
|8||October 29||@ Seahawks||L 24-20||+10000|
|9||November 5||Cardinals||W 27-0||+150000|
|10||November 12||@ Ravens||W 33-31||+650|
|11||November 19||Steelers||W 13-10||+15000|
|12||November 26||@ Broncos||L 29-12||+12500|
|13||December 3||@ Rams||L 36-19||+10000|
|16||December 24||@ Texans||-||+5000|
|18||January 7||@ Bengals||-||+20000|
Odds are current as of December 9 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.