Steelers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 9 the Pittsburgh Steelers' odds of winning the Super Bowl, +15000, put them 21st in the NFL.
Watch the Steelers this season on Fubo!
Steelers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +15000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Steelers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Steelers in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Steelers Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Bookmakers rate the Steelers lower (21st in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (19th).
- The Steelers were +6000 to win the Super Bowl at the start of the season, and have now dropped to +15000, which is the 12th-biggest change in the entire league.
- With odds of +15000, the Steelers have been given a 0.7% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Pittsburgh Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh has beaten the spread seven times in 13 games.
- This season, three of the Steelers' 13 games have hit the over.
- The Steelers have been the moneyline favorite six total times this season. They've finished 3-3 in those games.
- This season, Pittsburgh has won four out of the seven games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Steelers rank 26th in total offense (292.5 yards per game) and 21st in total defense (344.8 yards allowed per game) this season.
- The Steelers rank fifth-worst in scoring offense (16.2 points per game), but they've been a little better on defense, ranking sixth with 19.2 points allowed per contest.
Steelers Impact Players
- In 12 games, Kenny Pickett has passed for 2,070 yards (172.5 per game), with six TDs and four INTs, and completing 62.0%.
- On the ground, Pickett has scored one touchdown and picked up 54 yards.
- Najee Harris has run for 690 yards (53.1 per game) and four scores in 13 games.
- Harris also has 24 catches for 149 yards and zero scores.
- In 13 games, Jaylen Warren has run for 612 yards (47.1 per game) and three scores.
- George Pickens has 49 catches for 767 yards (59.0 per game) and three TDs in 13 games.
- On defense, T.J. Watt has helped lead the way with one pick to go with 52 tackles, 14.0 TFL, 14 sacks, and seven passes defended in 13 games.
Bet on Steelers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Steelers Player Futures
2023-24 Steelers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||49ers||L 30-7||+300|
|2||September 18||Browns||W 26-22||+8000|
|3||September 24||@ Raiders||W 23-18||+50000|
|4||October 1||@ Texans||L 30-6||+5000|
|5||October 8||Ravens||W 17-10||+650|
|7||October 22||@ Rams||W 24-17||+10000|
|8||October 29||Jaguars||L 20-10||+2000|
|9||November 2||Titans||W 20-16||+100000|
|10||November 12||Packers||W 23-19||+8000|
|11||November 19||@ Browns||L 13-10||+8000|
|12||November 26||@ Bengals||W 16-10||+20000|
|13||December 3||Cardinals||L 24-10||+150000|
|14||December 7||Patriots||L 21-18||+150000|
|15||December 16||@ Colts||-||+10000|
|17||December 31||@ Seahawks||-||+10000|
|18||January 7||@ Ravens||-||+650|
Odds are current as of December 9 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.