Ohio State Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Oddsmakers expect solid results from the Ohio State Buckeyes (8-2), assigning them the 32nd-ranked odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +8000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Buckeyes play against the UCLA Bruins on Saturday, December 16 at 3:00 PM ET. Bookmakers have not yet set odds for this contest.
Ohio State NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+8000||32nd||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Preseason||+8000||36th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Ohio State Team Stats
- Ohio State is outscoring opponents by 13.5 points per game with a +135 scoring differential overall. It puts up 80.8 points per game (63rd in college basketball) and gives up 67.3 per contest (93rd in college basketball).
- The Buckeyes are 6-1 at home, 0-1 on the road and 2-0 in neutral-site games this year.
- Ohio State is 7-2 when playing as favorites, and has won each time (1-0) it has been listed as the underdog.
- Ohio State has lost all one game when favored by three or fewer points this season (0-1), but it has won seven games when favored by more than three points (7-1).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Ohio State and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Ohio State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-1 | Q2 Record: 0-1 | Q3 Record: 3-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents, Ohio State is 1-1 (.500%) -- tied for the 21st-most wins.
- Ohio State has tied for the seventh-most Quadrant 3 wins in the country (three).
- Ohio State has tied for the 41st-most Quadrant 4 wins in the nation (four).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Ohio State Players
- Bruce Thornton leads the Buckeyes in points and assists. He averages 18.5 points per game while adding 4.3 assists.
- Ohio State is led by Zed Key's 6.7 rebounds per game.
- Jamison Battle is the top three-point shooter for the Buckeyes, knocking down 2.5 per contest.
- Ohio State's blocks leader is Felix Okpara, who records 2.3 per game. Thornton leads the team by averaging 1.6 steals a game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.