Cavaliers Odds to Win 2023-24 NBA Championship
The Cleveland Cavaliers (13-9) can't have serious championship aspirations this season, as they currently have +3500 odds to win the 2023-24 NBA title. Next on their schedule is a matchup on Monday, December 11 at the Orlando Magic, beginning at 7:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Cavaliers NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+3500||11th||Bet $100 to win $3500|
|To Make the Finals||+1300||-||Bet $100 to win $1300|
|To Make the Playoffs||-1100||-||Bet $1100 to win $100|
Think the Cavaliers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Cavaliers Standings Information
|8||New York Knicks||4.00|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Cavaliers Team Stats
- The Cavaliers have won 13 games so far this season (13-9).
- The Cavaliers have a 6-6 record at home and a 7-3 record on the road.
- The Cavs are 9-6 when playing as favorites, with four wins (4-3) when listed as the underdog.
- When favored by three or fewer points this season, the Cavaliers have a 3-4 record. They are 6-2 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- Although the Cavs have tallied four wins as underdogs by 3.5 points or more (4-1), they are winless in all two games as underdogs by three points or fewer.
Cavaliers' Top Players
- The scoring leader for the Cavaliers this season is Donovan Mitchell, who averages 27.6 points, 5.9 rebounds, and 5.3 assists per game.
- Evan Mobley is Cleveland's leading rebounder, grabbing 10.5 per game, while Darius Garland is its best passer, averaging 6.1 assists in each contest.
- Max Strus leads the Cavaliers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Cleveland steals leader is Mitchell, who averages 1.9 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Mobley, who compiles 1.7 rejections per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.